Monday 17 November 2014


November 17, 2014
A quiet reprieve.  Now that most of my projects are done, I find I have a little more time for this.  I am on the fence though about my website, a sore topic for the last few months.  I have been begging my web creator to update my website for a while now, two books and a game ago, to be exact, and nothing is getting done.  My company has now published two other authors, that I want author pages for, and it should be updated with all of the merchandise I sell.  I am about to endeavor in a craft show this weekend, (Craft shows are where I sell the majority of my books), but this one promises to give new exposure and a LOT of people coming through.  I got swanky new affordable business cards from vistaprint, I paid an extra $25 for this raised ink bit and man, does it look swanky!  All my ducks are in a row, except the website.  It HAS to be updated before the weekend.  I am on the fence whether to create my own website on Weebly, which I have done for another author and another company, but the only downside is that I like the setup and look of my website, and weebly has set templates/flavours for you to choose from.  I put a lot of work into the graphics on my website, and I won't be able to use them on the new one.  Perhaps I will plug away at a new one and not activate it until it gets closer to the end of the week.

On an up side, I'm looking to start swapping blogs and have guest bloggers com on the site.  I've never done this, and am not really sure how it works, but I have found the wealth of information from my contacts on places such as Linked in to be invaluable, so perhaps some of that information will translate here.

Go check out Bonesies Blog, my new blog that's truly the cat's meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an author of children's books among other things, so I would kindly ask that you keep your comments clean.